Wednesday, November 30, 2011

SOPHOMORE CHALLENGE 2012



I decided to join the Sophomore Reading Challenge for 2012 hosted by Chick Loves Lit.  There were quite a few books that I read  this year by YA/MG debut authors, that I can't wait to read the second! -  Head on over to sign up yourself!  There are plenty of series to sink your teeth into the second book this year!  Did I say there were prizes?  There are!  Well, the goal is 10 books...so here's my list right now..


Bad Hair Day by Carrie Harris   I really liked Bad Taste in Boys...it was too funny!  
Pub Date:  November 13, 2012, Delacorte


Dreamless by Josephine Angelini  Brianna loved Starcrossed ( It's in my tbr pile, so I need to read it before  May 29,  2012 pub by HarperTeen.


Insurgent  by Veronica Roth  I loved Divergent...much more than Hunger Games..so you know where I'll be on May 1st, Katherine Tegen Books.


Fever By Lauren DeStefano  Wither had me hooked..  Pub date is Feb 21, 2012, by S & S


Thumped by Megan McCafferty  Haven't read Bumped yet, but on my tbr so I can get it done by April 24, pubbed by Balzar and Bray


Demon Eyes by Scott Tracey  The second to Witch Eyes..  Pub Date:  ? 2012 , Flax


These are the ones I know I'm reading...I still need to come up with 5 more..so if anyone has any ideas for me, ones that you really really liked book 1.. leave me a comment!!





No comments:

Post a Comment