Tuesday, November 29, 2011

2012 TBR PILE READING CHALLENGE

I couldn't pass it up...Netgalley alone has totally toppled my TBR mountain..so here is to whittling down my pile this year. 


My Goal is Going to Be:
A Sweet Kiss
21-30 books 
Yeah I can do it!
Posting books to come.....


What it's all about...
We all have those books. We buy them, win them, they're gifted to us.. Then we put them up on a bookshelf and there they stay, collecting dust, waiting for the time when we'll finally decide to pick them up...
  • This challenge runs from 1/21/12 - 12/31/12
  • All you have to do is read those books on your shelf that you keep meaning to read. They have to be books(not arcs) and they have to be printed before 2012.
  • Must be a blogger to enter
  • You can find out all the details at Evie-Bookish
Challenge Host:

No comments:

Post a Comment