Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Great Picture Books to pick up this fall!

If You Give A Dog A Donut by Laura Numeroff

If your little one loved The Cat, The Mouse, The Moose, and The Pig..pick this one up for another jam packed book of consequences!








MOO by Matthew Van Fleet
I love this interactive book about farm animals. 
 The textures are great and add to the activities.



Noodle Loves to Cuddle by Nosy Crow

This is another cute  rhyming board book that shows Noodle cuddling with all sorts of things...including his mom! Great nap time book.

Tuesday will be designated picture book day..so stay tuned for more books to share!


I received all these books from the library!  I just wanted to share the goodness...so no disclosure needed...just wanted to dot my i's and cross my t's!

No comments:

Post a Comment