Sunday, September 4, 2011

IN MY MAILBOX (6)

In My Mailbox





For Review

Shelter by Harlan Coben (his debut in YA)
Out of Control by Mary Connealy

Library

DemonGlass by Rachel Hawkins (I loved Hex Hall)

Won

Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare  Thank you so much  Courtney at Fuzzy. Coffee. Books.

Bought (I forgot when I took the pic)


Blameless by Gail Carriger

Changeless by Gail Carriger

Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce

Delirium by Lauren Oliver

The Hollow by Jessica Verday

Some other books for future giveawaways to be named later!  I didn't know that Waldenbooks was a Borders store til this week and when I went everything was at 60 % off or more...and well...I have no WILLPOWER!  Thinking of going back this week and not spending money. 

Netgalley

You are my Only by Beth Kephart

Slayers by C.F. Hill

The Way we Fall by Megan Crewe


That's it for me!  What a week!  If you leave me a link to your mailbox I'll come and visit!  I love getting new book ideas (the reason I bought Blameless and Changeless and Sisters Red)


3 comments:

  1. It's really good! Thank you again for hosting the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool books!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope you come back! :D

    ReplyDelete